[mythtv-users] UK DVB Tuning Nightmare

malcolm.torrent malcolm.torrent at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:00:36 UTC 2011

> Or you don't have a directional aerial. And no I don't need a tuner
> per aerial. I can pick them all up with a single freeview box as well,
> including duplicates.
  what's happening is you to be receiving the signal from a number of
transmitters, probably at least three based on you comments so far.
This happens to me to as I'm need a border, between two powerful
transmitters and have a high gain antenna and am near a tower block that
given me a big reflection off a third transmitter.

When I do an unconstrained scan I get at least three multiples of all
channels, I discriminate using the techniques suggested here by
basically selecting the muxs from the one source I'd prefer to my
primary choice. I then get all channels and have no duplication.