[mythtv-users] Switching to master - week of expierience

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed May 18 09:21:35 UTC 2011

Hi *

I recently switch my production system to master.
After week of using it daily (4xFE, 15-20 rec per day) I must say user experience is best ever I have (since 7y).
Improvements in playback area are really noticeable - on all my content playback is flawless, starts really quickly, smooth.
LiveTV works now really good, is predictable and fast (so far so good).
I'm still fighting with some issues (tickets are filled) but overall impression is REALLY good.

Devs - thx for Your hard work !

I have however some questions regarding be log entries (I'm on 1861670ff3acfc5843ab).
I want to avoid situation where I have issue which is reported by log and errantly ignored by me:

1.
LoadFromScheduler(): Error, called from backend.

2.
2011-05-18 09:03:05.280 RecBase(1:) Error: SetOption(): Unknown int option: dvb_on_demand: 0

3.
2011-05-18 09:03:21.838 DVBSH(/dev/dvb/adapter2/frontend0) Error: Device EOF detected

Are they important errors or rather I can live with them ?

thx in advance