[mythtv-users] Problem with iptv and empty recordings

mythtvuser mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net
Sun May 15 12:18:11 UTC 2011

Hi there all,

After upgrading a couple of months back to 0.24 i got some weird problems
with recordings. Ones a while and very random(one day it records a program
next day the same recording fails) recordings just fail and have an 0Bytes
size.

I'm using iptv setup and have around 5 tuners defined so i can record
multiple programs on multiple channels at the same time, and also watch live
tv on 2 front-ends.

The problem started after i upgraded to 0.24.. at 0.23 it worked fine. I
don't understand why this is happening.. and tried (in my eyes) everything..
Replaced my database (empty it and create new one). format/empty my drive
(SSD drive) and created new partition (even tried new/other SSD). But it
didn't help.. My mythbackend log isn't saying much different then on a
normal program in my eyes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Quint