[mythtv-users] IR power on for frontend

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:55:19 UTC 2011

Hello list, I want to add a frontend machine for the bedroom. But I
need a machine that can power on the machine from the remote, just to
wake up and watch the news.

I actually have a FE/BE with a MCE remote, I can switch off the
machine but I can not switch on (just pushing the button).

I want to add a ION based board, I search some machines:

- Foxconn NetBox-NT330i
- Acer Aspire Revo

But they don't have IR receiver. I need a little machine (no CD/DVD,
no wireless), I want to plug it on the back of the TV.

Can someone suggest some machine with IR power function?

Thanks for all your help, kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano