[mythtv-users] Duplicate check not working.

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Wed May 11 04:53:25 UTC 2011

On 05/10/2011 10:37 PM, Rob Smith wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Pete Ashdown <pashdown at xmission.com> wrote:
>> I think I found the solution to my own problem in that autoexpire sets the
>> duplicate field on oldrecorded recorded to 0, and if duplicate is 0, then
>> duplicate checking is not done in the future.  Shouldn't this be an option
>> under autoexpire?  It seems counter-intuitive to the assumed duplicate
>> checking.
> We assume if you let it auto expire that you aren't done with it. If
> you were done with it, you would have deleted it.

I'm archiving it with a User Job.  Should I just execute a mysql command to
set `duplicate` to 1 in the User Job?

However, I did UPDATE `oldrecorded` SET `duplicate` = 1 WHERE `title` LIKE
'Futurama'; and now it shows duplicate set to 1 for the episode, but it is
still in the schedule to be recorded.  Why?