[mythtv-users] Arch Linux, ACPI and Mythwelcome

Mark fairlane at springcom.com
Tue May 10 20:40:41 UTC 2011

A word of caution.  I ran Arch with Myth for a year or so.  I found that
the rolling release system frequently broke things and I was always having
to fix my myth install or other installs on the system.  Seems like it was
about every other update.  I finally flushed it and installed vanilla
debian squeeze to get rid of the headaches.  I know LinHES runs on top of
Arch, I don't know how they handle the rolling issues.  Maybe you're
smarter than me.  That's certainly possible.  I wish you all the best with
it.