[mythtv-users] master: Disk free bar shows 0.0%, 0GB

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue May 10 12:59:26 UTC 2011

Around about 10/05/11 13:45, Federico Ferri typed ...
> I use A Forest and i have the same behaviour.
> Start with 0%, and become correct after deleting one rec.

   OK, if we're entering MeToo land, I've a modified Terra theme that shows
this value (0.24-fixes), and have noticed that it usually displays 0%/0GB,
but *sometimes* is correct.

   I would have to check whether deletion starts it working again.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature