[mythtv-users] "Scan for New Music" stopped working

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:59:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Roald <roalda at gmail.com> wrote:

> scan
> >>
> >> And when I did that it worked for me too!! Thanks a lot!!
> >>

> > no problem. it drove me nuts for a week. then I randomly matched that
> > pattern just playing around and it worked. of course, it also took me an
> > hour to figure out exactly what I had done =P
>
> I will not have this problem anytime soon, but it may be a good idea
> to fill out a bug report[1] so it can get fixed. I did a quick search
> and didn't see any open tickets for this problem.
>
> Richard

MythMusic is slated for a rewrite anyway, so I figured not worth wasting the
developers time with such a minor bug that may be a PITA to actually figure
out. Plus, I don't know that many people with music libraries this large (I
live with 5 other people, so our combined libraries account for why my
system has so many)

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!