[mythtv-users] Asus AT3N7A-I

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed May 4 13:20:24 UTC 2011

On 5/3/11 9:26 PM, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Has anyone got any experience with the AT3N7A-I motherboard? This is an
> Atom 330 dual core + NVidia ION mother board.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm having trouble get the NIC to work. It is a Realtek
> RTL8112L which does not appear to have any available driver. I booted it
> with an FC12 install, which may just be too old to have the correct
> driver. The intention was to upgrade to F15 but the board is deaf.
> Anyone got any ideas?

I believe that chipset should be using the "r8169" driver. Since the "L"
revision is one of the more recent ones, it's quite possible that the
driver in FC12 doesn't recognize it.

I second the suggestion to use a Live CD with the newer OS. Either that,
or use a USB ethernet adapter to get up and running to the point where
you can upgrade.