[mythtv-users] How MythTV Works / Custom Front End

Benn Cass (STAFF) BennCass at leggott.ac.uk
Tue May 3 15:05:00 UTC 2011

OK - everything seems to be pointing that I'm doing this in the wrong
way.

Is there a way I can keep the mythtvweb page as it is but create a new
mythwebpage for my users to access which just shows the tv guide and
allows them to start a recording only. Ie no other options and cannot
stop a recording?

Regards,
Benn