[mythtv-users] Unknown programs for Ottawa CBC area

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Mon May 2 22:29:01 UTC 2011

On 11-05-02 11:05 AM, Mike wrote:
> The past week my mythtv system has reported 'unknown' programming
> since about last Monday.  It says EPG data is up to date until 5th
> May.
> I've re-run fillmythdatabase but CBC channel is still 'unknown'.

I noticed this myself just a couple of hours ago here.

Here's what I did to fix it (dunno which step helped):

1. Went to schedulesdirect, and did a "re-add all lineups".
2. Ran mythtv-setup, and edited the callsign to exactly match schedulesdirect:
CBOTDT
3. Double-checked that the xmlid was the same in mythtv and schedulesdirect.
4. Ran "mythfilldatabase --refresh-all".
5. It now has data through May-14, one day less than all other channels (except
20-1).

SunTV CKXTDT3 (20-1) was also showing data only up to May 5,
and now has the same amount of data (to May-14) as CBOTDT.

Cheers