[mythtv-users] HDHR and Cablecard

Tom Bongiorno two.bits.11 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:17:28 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]

Correct, the 17" rackmountable version is the only 6-tuner model.  17" is a
standard HT component width.  It will require optional adapters to actually
mount in a rack.

I am not sure that they would be able to sell one 6-tuner at $1000.  You can
easily secure two 3-tuner models to a rackmount shelf for much less.  My
guess would be the $400-$600 range.

-Tom