[mythtv-users] Hauppauge remote control (Nova-T DVB-T)

Martin Jones martin at harley-jones.co.uk
Mon May 2 15:39:11 UTC 2011

Damian,

I found this site quite useful when I set up my system:

http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_ubuntu2.php

<http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_ubuntu2.php>There is a walkthrough and config
files for the Nova-T although I had to make changes to hardware.conf:

REMOTE_DRIVER="devinput"
REMOTE_DEVICE="/dev/input/event6"
REMOTE_SOCKET="/var/run/lirc/lircd"

Have you got the uinput service running?

All my config files are kept here:

http://www.harley-jones.co.uk/?p=41

Martin