[mythtv-users] Audio over HDMI, which chips?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon May 2 11:56:41 UTC 2011

Ok, this may be a silly question, but Google has left me confused.

I noticed (by accident, as originally that was not even something that I considered) that the video card in one of my front ends support audio over HDMI without any hassle.

Now, I plan to build a new front end, and this time I _want_ to be able to use this.

So, does all cards support this (Aiming for a GT430 or so for possibility of Feature Set-C.) or is it just some... and how can I tell which ones?