[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun getting Partial Lock (TLAM-V) on one channel

Marc Sherman msherman at projectile.ca
Thu Mar 31 16:04:21 UTC 2011

On 3/31/2011 12:00 PM, Mark Lord wrote:

> No idea.  :)
> So what setting are you now using for "quick tuning" ?
> And what setting was it before (when failing) ?

Previously, Quick Tuning was "Never", and tuning would fail with a
status of TLAM-V.

Now, Quick Tuning is "Always", and it succeeds, with a status of TLAM.

So presumably, the "quick" part is that it skips the final two steps,
which would show the GV status flags.

I'll keep it running like this now for a while, and see if any other
problems crop up on other channels due to the quick setting.

- Marc