[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun getting Partial Lock (TLAM-V) on one channel
mythtv at 2x3k.com
Thu Mar 31 14:59:29 UTC 2011
>I'm using an HDHomeRun to record OTA. Up until yesterday, it was working
>Suddenly yesterday, one channel that previously worked fine has become
>untunable. When I try that channel in live TV, it says that it's getting
>a partial lock, and the tuning status shows TLAM-V (the G is missing).
>When I try to tune the same channel in the HDHomeRun gui config tool, it
>works fine, and I can watch that channel in the mplayer window it
>Does anyone know what the G in the tuning status means, and why that
>channel would suddenly stop working in mythtv?
>I've tried rescanning the channel in the backend setup, but that didn't
>The missing channel (CFTO-HD 40/9-1 in Toronto) currently hosts over
>half of my scheduled recordings, so I'd really like to get this working
>asap. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I'm in the same boat with CFTO (40)9.1, up until a few days ago it was fine,
and now it seems MythTV cannot get a lock.
Here is what I have found:
* There were no system-updates done prior to this problem appearing
* In Watch TV, Myth gets as far as:
o "9_1 Signal 93% | (TLAM_V) Partial Lock"
* Another TV in the house with an ATSC tuner can tune the channel
* hdhomerun_config_gui works fine, and it starts VLC fine
* I updated my HDHR to the latest firmware to no effect (v 20110323)
* Updated Myth (now version 0.24-269)
* I rebooted (aka The Microsoft Fix)
* Did a channel scan again in mythtvsetup
Still stuck at "9_1 Signal 93% | (TLAM_V) Partial Lock"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users