[mythtv-users] Custom rule for rec. show with ":" in title...

Robert Longbottom rongblor at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 29 20:18:00 UTC 2011

On 29/03/2011 20:14, Warpme wrote:
>  >Is "Goscie:<whatever>" actually the program.title, or is it that
>  >program.title = 'Goscie' and program.subtitle='<whatever>'?
>  >
>  >I.e. would program.title = 'Goscie' do what you want?
>
> Hi,
>
> Thx for replay.
> Sorry I wasn't clear in original post.
>
> "Goście:<whatever>" is program title.
> My EPG provider (EIT from SAT) has epizode number included in title e.g
> "Goście: odc.5"
> In EPG there are other showings e.g title="Goście TVN" - which I don't
> want to record.
> Episodes I want to record can be explicitly identified by title =
> "Goście:<whatever>"
>
> br

In that case I'm afraid I don't know.  ':' doesn't seem to be treated
specially by mysql based on a simple test I've just done.

However in mythweb it does use : to seperate the program title and the
subtitle so I wondered if maybe the program was actually just called
Goscie and the subtitle had been set to odc.5.  The myth interface seems
to separate these with a '-' instead.

You could try program.title like 'Gosci%odc%' and see if that works.

Robert.