[mythtv-users] Incorrect listings after DST clock change (UK)

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Mar 29 13:51:11 UTC 2011

Around about 29/03/11 14:05, Andre typed ...
> I'd be inclined to create a cron job to clean up and start again twice a
> year an hour or two after the DST/BST change dates. :-)

   I may well do, I'm just worried that in 6 years I've never hit this
before ...

> What extra does the BlebTV feed get you?

   I use it to get radio listings for some satellite radio stations (I use
EIT (sp?) for the DVB-T radio).  Revisting my script, I only call
mythfilldatabase twice, once with a manual config for the bleb radio, then
second for Myth to just do its thing.

   The other two calls I make aren't active unless I edit the script, and
fall back to Bleb when RT's down for a significant period of time.  Not had
to bother with that for a while.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature