[mythtv-users] 0.24 Mac OS X Build

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Mon Mar 28 10:42:47 UTC 2011

On 26 Mar 2011, at 16:08, Michael S. Keller wrote:

> On 3/26/11 8:56 AM, Craig Treleaven wrote:
>> At 5:13 AM -0500 3/26/11, Michael S. Keller wrote:
>>> Does anyone have a good link for making a written bug report to Apple? I
>>> hate being funneled into their phone system.
>>
>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/macosx.html

A long time Apple Developer friend tells me the only way to get them to pay attention is to find a way in which your bug is a security risk! I always thought they ignored such things but he claims they jump if you mention security these days.

Apparently even buying the relevant Apple guys lunch doesn't work any more!

Andre