[mythtv-users] Looking for people to test IPv6 Patch

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Mon Mar 28 10:34:15 UTC 2011

On 27 Mar 2011, at 13:13, Greg Estabrooks wrote:

>  A few others on this list have expressed an interest in an IPv6
> capable Mythtv so I'm looking for others to test a patch for it.

Which version does this patch against?

I usually run a packaged build but I'm willing to give this a proper go if I can patch 0.24-fixes.

Have been dual stack IPv6 for some years, native with Andrews & Arnold but more recently tunnelled with my current ISP Be. Might have to set some more human readable IP addresses unless Myth has started working with domain names yet?

Andre