[mythtv-users] Mythweb Mis-matched protocol

Greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 12:02:27 UTC 2011

  I have been struggling with this for a few days... Everything I have
read says to up date Mythtv..

greg at tvserver:~$ mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version   : v0.25pre-1544-gb706fb9
MythTV Branch    : master
Network Protocol : 65

greg at tvserver:~$ mythbackend --version
MythTV Version   : v0.25pre-1544-gb706fb9
MythTV Branch    : master
Network Protocol : 65
Library API      : 0.25.20110326-1

Mythweb was updated at the same time as the frontend and backend...

These are the error's I am getting..

*User Notice* at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/classes/MythBackend.php, line
101:
!!NoTrans: Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=63, backend=65)!!

*User Notice* at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/classes/MythBackend.php, line
125:
!!NoTrans: Failed to set php timezone to !!

Could anyone point me in the right direction?