[mythtv-users] HDHomerun and 0.24

Tyler T tylernt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:26:37 UTC 2011

>> Yeah, I gather the DVB EIT code is good, but the ATSC EIT code doesn't
>> get much attention due to the availability of SchedulesDirect in the
>> US.

> I don't think it has anything to do with Schedules Direct..It has more
> to do with the broadcasters, who send only minimal data...

On an earlier thread, I mentioned that US EIT had worked great for me
for a long time, but I was still repeatedly told by a Myth dev to buy
SD anyway:

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-June/291102.html
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-June/291224.html

So... I'll stand by my original statement. :)