[mythtv-users] Playback problem -- random short pauses

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 15:26:12 UTC 2011

I see the same issue on my FE device.  I can't answer the issue either when
asked.  I usually blam it on the video source switching from 480p to 720p (ie a
commercial).  But I know it does it other times.

I see the same ALSA errors.

I have not spent the time trying to determine the issue.  If you get anywhere or
need additional data, please let me know as I am willing to provide debug/logs.

My FE/BE is trunk.

Mike