[mythtv-users] Incorrect time elapsed/total time in OSD

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:45:42 UTC 2011

Hi list,

For the last few weeks I have noticed a weird issue with some of my
recordings. The time elapsed/total time component of the OSD is
incorrect. For example, Pardon the Interruption, a 30 minute show, is
displaying 19:02:49 of 19:32:41 (i.e. putting an offset of over 19
hours in the time). The progress bar is also almost completely, as if
over 19 hours had elapsed.

An earlier show that I watched, which was an hour, had an offset of
over 12 hours. However, when I first started watching it, about 45
minutes after live, I paused it and both the elapsed and total times
were equal but incrementing forward (i.e. the total tine was accurate
and elapsed was equal to total).

I have tried different themes and see the same issue. I am unsure what
commonality exists between affected recordings. It definitely happens
with some FireWire captures. I believe, but am not certain, that it
happens with PVR-350 captures too. I am running the latest myth
release from atrpms stable.

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list