[mythtv-users] Performance issue on 0.24-fixes - Playback stalls when a recording starts/ends

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Mon Mar 21 10:39:24 UTC 2011

On 21/03/2011 09:00, Jan Schneider wrote:
> I'd like to confirm that I see this
> issue too. Though not only when another recording starts and stops, but
> also when a new show starts during LiveTV. But worst of all is when
> running mythfilldatabase.

Me too, although not during mythfilldatabase because I run that at
3:00am.  I assumed it was to do with the locking changes, and I have
to say I much prefer the pauses to the crashes I used to suffer. Still,
would be nice not to have the pauses. Perhaps one of us should raise
a ticket, if there isn't already an existing one.

Paul.