[mythtv-users] Custom Schedule for Formula One|Formula 1|F1GP

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 02:24:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

Since the F1 starts again this coming weekend, I was checking that
myth was setup to record this season.  It turns out that last years
rule was to record 'Formula One', but this year, it is being listed as
'Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix' (at least here in Australia with my
Shepherd TV guide data).

Does anyone have a decent custom search rule for capturing the Formula
1 regardless of name.  I was hoping to be able to put a regex in the
search box, but I am not sure it works.

Cheers for any feedback.

Whytey