[mythtv-users] Tuner Schedules

Spencer Herzberg spencer.herzberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 00:11:13 UTC 2011

> I'm interested in how many recordings you make outside of the 5pm-1am
> window on the HD tuner, and how many tuners (and whether they're
> SD/HD) you have in total.
>
> Nick

I may have over exaggerated on that window where I don't want to record. Its
probably more like 9-12pm. So that being said, There are a ton more
recordings outside of that window. Also, much of what I record will have
later showings (I think). Right now what I do is just go into mythweb and
"delete+rerecord" on the shows that happen during my window. I'm also not to
picky if the shows record a week after they record, as long as they record
and I don't have to watch commercials and can watch them at my own leisure,
I'm happy.

I have two tuners both of which are HD (HDPVRs to be exact). If you have any
other observations base on this I would love to hear them.