[mythtv-users] Off topic - can someone identify this connector please, I think it's US standard.

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu Mar 17 21:20:25 UTC 2011

On 3/17/2011 4:15 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Robert McNamara
> <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Another Sillyname
>> <anothersname at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>>> On the back of a HTPC I have an antenna input connector, in the image
>>> below it's circled in red.
>>> http://img820.imageshack.us/i/boxback.jpg/
>> Looks like coax with a BNC connector if it's push on.
> BNC isn't push on, it's push on then twist.  I don't know what this
> one is called, but it's not BNC.

Right - BNC's are a combo push then twist.

It doesn't look like a BNC. It might be an RCA (like your Stereo's Push-On's, provided you don't have Pro Audio gear)

But again, a better close up picture would help.


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list