[mythtv-users] Tuner Schedules

Spencer Herzberg spencer.herzberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:10:43 UTC 2011

I get all of my schedules from Schedules Direct (I really like them by the
way, on their site, you can specify exactly what channels are included from
your provider and exclude any you don't watch, if only they had this
scheduling option for me...) which I think just spits out xml. So if there
was a way to specify a custom Schedules Direct url, I could write some code
at that url that would chop up the schedules using my custom tuner
schedules.

I am not opposed to digging in the source to add this, but if there is an
easier way, I'd like to try that first. Maybe I could add another option for
listings grabber in the setup...