[mythtv-users] Ubuntu + ION + Atom + DVB-S2 HD

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:50:38 UTC 2011

Hello forum! I am Debian user, I try MythTV on Debian since a year and
always get problems (VDPAU, DVB drivers...).

I want to try Ubuntu with a updated repositories to get a working ION
based board for satellite HD channels.

My system is a FE/BE Nvidia ION 330 (dual Atom core) with a Tevii S470
PCIe and two DVB-T USBs.

On Debian the biggest problem are the VDPAU playback and DVB-S2 driver
errors. On the 2.6.37 are drivers for my satellite adapter and are
updated Nvidia VDPAU drivers repositories.

I want to ask about your experience with this type of config? Any
tutorial/recommendation/trick/help?

Thanks and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano