[mythtv-users] MKV audio sync & seektable??

boehm100 at comcast.net boehm100 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 03:39:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a growing collection of mkv files in mythvideo.  I notice that when I play them back the audio goes out of sync very gradually.  About every 15mins or so I need to pause or skip back a second and the resyncs the audio.

Do I need to build seektables for every video in my collection?  If so can I set this up to happen automatically when a new video is added durring a scan?

I'm running a separate front and backend.  The frontend is mythbuntu and the backend is an ubuntu desktop all rev 10.10.  I'm using myth0.24-fixed updated yesterday.  I have judderfree enabled.

Jon