[mythtv-users] Menu Navigation Suddenly Inop

Bruce Taber b.taber at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 00:36:18 UTC 2011

On 03/10/2011 06:42 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:

> Yep, I've just updated and seeing the same thing. It also affects many
> of the button lists as well like those in MythNews.
>
> Paul H.

Okay. Good that someone else is seeing it as well. I did a bit more
testing and found that MythCenter and MythCenter-wide exhibit the
problem. Also, if all of the fonts are found (installed) and get loaded
at startup, the menus actually do function. It's just the highlight that
doesn't move.

The Terra theme doesn't seem to have the problem. I am unable to do
extensive testing on the different themes, however. Most other themes
are either getting an error or hang. The hang may, in fact, be my
impatience waiting for the download to finish but the time seems excessive.

Bruce