[mythtv-users] Digital Signal decoder

quecumber256 at comcast.net quecumber256 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 14:57:18 UTC 2011

I would like to view an incoming or recorded digital video in raw digital form, so I can look for specific digital flags.

For example: I'm sure you have seen those stupid pop-up ads that usually appear on the bottom left hand side of your TV when a TV program resumes. I consider this unnecessary noise and would like to filter it out. Therefore, I would like to be able to view the program in raw digital form so I can see if I can spot thoses flags and filter them out.

Thanks,

Quecumber256