[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.24 Acer Revo ALSA WriteAudio buffer underruns

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:20:47 UTC 2011

Hello again, I try to execute the SQL command this way:

$ mysql -u mythtv -pPASS mythconverg

SELECT c.chanid, c.sourceid, p.starttime, p.endtime, p.title,
p.subtitle, p.description, c.channum, c.callsign, c.name,
oldrecduplicate, p.category, sched_temp_record.recpriority,
sched_temp_record.dupin, recduplicate, findduplicate,
sched_temp_record.type, sched_temp_record.recordid, p.starttime -
INTERVAL sched_temp_record.startoffset minute AS recstartts, p.endtime
+ INTERVAL sched_temp_record.endoffset minute AS recendts,
p.previouslyshown, sched_temp_record.recgroup,
sched_temp_record.dupmethod, c.commmethod, capturecard.cardid,
cardinput.cardinputid,p.seriesid, p.programid, p.category_type,
p.airdate, p.stars, p.originalairdate, sched_temp_record.inactive,
sched_temp_record.parentid, (CASE sched_temp_record.type WHEN 6 THEN
sched_temp_record.findid WHEN 9 THEN to_days(date_sub(p.starttime,
interval time_format(sched_temp_record.findtime, '%H:%i')
hour_minute)) WHEN 10 THEN floor((to_days(date_sub(p.starttime,
interval time_format(sched_temp_record.findtime, '%H:%i')
hour_minute)) - sched_temp_record.findday)/7) * 7 +
sched_temp_record.findday WHEN 7 THEN sched_temp_record.findid ELSE 0
END) , sched_temp_record.playgroup, oldrecstatus.recstatus,
oldrecstatus.reactivate, p.videoprop+0, p.subtitletypes+0,
p.audioprop+0, sched_temp_record.storagegroup, capturecard.hostname,
recordmatch.oldrecstatus, sched_temp_record.avg_delay,
c.recp0.24.0+fixes.20110206.1a69c92riority + cardinput.recpriority +
(cardinput.cardinputid = sched_temp_record.prefinput) * 2 AS
powerpriority FROM recordmatch INNER JOIN sched_temp_record ON
(recordmatch.recordid = sched_temp_record.recordid) INNER JOIN program
AS p ON ( recordmatch.chanid = p.chanid AND recordmatch.starttime =
p.starttime AND recordmatch.manualid = p.manualid ) INNER JOIN channel
AS c ON ( c.chanid = p.chanid ) INNER JOIN cardinput ON (c.sourceid =
cardinput.sourceid) INNER JOIN capturecard ON (capturecard.cardid =
cardinput.cardid) LEFT JOIN oldrecorded as oldrecstatus ON (
oldrecstatus.station = c.callsign AND oldrecstatus.starttime =
p.starttime AND oldrecstatus.title = p.title ) WHERE p.endtime >=
NOW() - INTERVAL 1 DAY ORDER BY sched_temp_record.recordid DESC;

But I have no any output and there is no buffer stop on the frontend,
how can I test it?

Sorry for my stupid questions, but I want to test to help fixing this
problem. I have FE/BE on a Nvidia ION 330 board.

Kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano