[mythtv-users] Next/Previous Subtitle Track

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Mar 7 22:21:21 UTC 2011

On 03/07/2011 04:55 PM, MacNean Tyrrell wrote:
> OK I encode all my dvd's to MKV with subtitles, which after a post
> awhile back with some help here I got it all figured out.  However,
> with some movies there are forced Subtitles for foreign language (ie
> in Star Wars when Jabba is talking).  So I encode these movies with 2
> tracks, 1st if full, 2nd is Forced Only.  However, I can't figure out
> in the internal player how to go to next or prev sub track.  I know T
> toggles CC on/off, but doesn't rotate the tracks.  I looked at the
> mythtv Keybindings page but saw nothing that showed which key rotates
> CC track.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

TV Playback/NEXTSUBTITLE
TV Playback/PREVSUBTITLE
TV Playback/SELECTSUBTITLE_0
TV Playback/SELECTSUBTITLE_1
TV Playback/TOGGLESUBTITLE

None of them bound by default.

The best place to find what key bindings are available is in the key
bindings editor.  In mythfrontend, go to Utilities/Setup|Edit Keys.

Mike