[mythtv-users] Audio problem with MP4 containing multichannel AAC

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 05:58:18 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:
> * On Sat Mar 05, 2011 at 07:39:04PM -0800, scram69 wrote:
>> OK, I just updated backend + frontends to 0.24.  Not too painful,
>> except for the broken Theme Chooser thingy.  Stuck with MythCenter for
>> now I guess.
>
> The Theme Chooser seems to work fine for me with 0.24, I just tested it
> again by downloading the Bando theme.  What problems did you have with it?
> And what was in the frontend and backend logs during this time?
>
> --
> Chris
Chris-

The error in the Theme Chooser (remote frontend) is "ERROR downloading
theme package from master backend".  I see no related error messages
in the backend or frontend with -v gui.

However, I have found that exiting the frontend, restarting, and
repeating the download process, the error does not appear again, and I
get the theme.

I could reproduce this process of ERROR - restart frontend -
re-download - success for several themes.

Steve