[mythtv-users] WOT: Moving video around in a PC without using overlay

Robert Longbottom rongblor at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:02:06 UTC 2011

On 03/03/2011 15:33, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure it's finely variable, but it does the "standard" ones like
640x480, 320x240, 160x120, etc.  It might do others inbetween, I'm not
sure.  Just a case of working out if any would allow you to layout the
feeds how you want to display them without too much wasted space
inbetween.  I have a 4 channel "bttv" card and that does multiple
capture resolutions.

Obviously capturing at 320x240 is 4x "easier" than 640x480 as it's a
quarter of the pixels.  However you like to define "easier" :-)

Robert.