[mythtv-users] securing mythweb

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:44:53 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Ajay Sharma <ajayrockrock at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> If I am able to generate the password file, doesn't that mean I have
>> the right module(s) installed?
>
> No.  The htpasswd command is installed when you install apache.  It'll
> be there even if the module isn't enabled in the config.

Can anyone guide me on how to confirm and/or install the module on
Fedora?  I am pretty sure I had this working before on this system (I
know I had it working on a different machine, but thought I had it on
this one).  My guess is it stopped working after an upgrade, likely
.23 to .24, so I assume I have all the correct pieces to get it
working.