[mythtv-users] Hyper Threading on Atom CPU

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:24:48 UTC 2011

2011/3/2 Richard Morton <richard.e.morton at gmail.com>:
> Do you have TWO DDR800 sticks of ram in it?
>
> I was running 1 x DDR800 DIMM in it and had issues.
> I raided the server for 2 x DDR667 and it improved but still glitched
> on fast moving scenes
> I have installed 2 x DDR800 and it is working fine.
>
> The just manual states it is recommended to use both DIMM slots. There
> is a mention of this on the VDPAU page under the entry in the table
> for the ZOTAC ION-A board.

Thanks Richard, I have one Kingston KHX6400D2/2G memory:
http://www.valueram.com/datasheets/KHX6400D2_2G.pdf

I am going to buy tomorrow an other one (same), I hope it will work
fine with this.

Is there any memory/cpu BIOS performance for ION boards?

Thanks for all your help and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano