[mythtv-users] Metadata info button on remote?

Ozzy Lash ozzy.lash at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:21:40 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Dave M G <martin at autotelic.com> wrote:
> Raymond,
>
>> Run 'irw' in a terminal and confirm that is the command registered when
>> you press that button.
>
> I guess I was unclear. I ran irw to check the name of the button. The
> one I want is named "Go".
>
> irw doesn't return any information about what commands are associated in
> .lircrc.

I always got confused with mythtv where I should change the lircrc.  I
think I ended up making a lircrc file in the mythtv user's .mythtv
directory and linking to it from the .lircrc file in the mythtv user's
home directory.  I think I started doing that way back in the myth
0.17 days, so it may not be needed anymore.

BIll