[mythtv-users] Merge of OSD and Main themes causes WAF to Plummet

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Tue Mar 1 17:36:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Dan Armbrust
<daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> And this attitude, in a nutshell, is why myth will never be user
> friendly enough for anyone but a technical geek to use.

No.  Install/configure, I'll give you that, but once set up properly,
use is quite easy.  My four year old doesn't have any problems with
it.  (It is too difficult for my 16month-old.  Every time he gets the
keyboard or remote he just pounds on it or chews on it and doesn't
seem to be able to accomplish much of anything.)

And on the install/configure point, I'm perfectly fine with never
being user friendly enough for everyone.

Eric