[mythtv-users] Different grabber for one channel

Ramon Hofer ramonhofer at bluewin.ch
Sun Jun 26 15:46:35 UTC 2011

Hi all

I have an analogue dual-tuner card and receive 30 analogue channels.
29 of them are in the European EPG grabber (tv_grab_eu_epgdata).
But the channel "Schweizer Sport Fernsehen (SSF)" isn't included there
and I have to use another grabber (tv_grab_ch_search) for it.

I could assign the channels from one grabber to the first tuner and the
channel SSF to the second tuner.
But I don't want to do this because it limits the scheduling alot.

Is there a workaround for this problem?

Btw: I have contacted the guys from EPG but they can't provide the
program data for this channel because it's not in their portfolio.
Hopefully they can tell me tomorrow why and when they will add it...

Cheers
Ramon