[mythtv-users] recommended multiple DVB USB tuners ??

rossco at whyza.net rossco at whyza.net
Mon Jun 20 22:59:12 UTC 2011

Can I get some recommendations on which DVB USB tuner to purchase ?
I want to purchase 5-6 units.

I keep finding one USB tuner works well, but using another identical tuner
is problematic at the driver level.....frustrating is the truthactually as
the whole backend becomes unresponsive when the issue occurs. seen across
multiple tuner makes, which is expensive to say the least !

So can anyone recommend which DVB USB tuners to purchase when I want to
run 5 of them, on mythtv 0.23 on ubuntu 10.10....without pain !

Thanks in advance.