[mythtv-users] Old recorded table?

David Engel david at istwok.net
Mon Jun 20 21:17:47 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:21:48PM +0200, raptor jr wrote:
> I thought that the oldrecorded table should contain recordings that
> have already been recorded. But since a few weeks i dont get any
> more recordings of a series. And i know that i haven't seen all the
> episodes. So i started to look at the oldrecorded table. And almost
> all of the entries in that table for this series is in the
> future. So i guess that this table dont store recordings made but is
> populated in some other way? Is it safe to delete these entries to
> start to get recordings again, or will i mess things up? In that
> case, what should i delete to get Myth to start recording the series
> again?

No, you should not delete anything in oldrecorded directly.  You
should only edit it using the "Previously Recorded" screen in
mythfrontend or the equivalent page in mythweb.

The first thing you need to do is find out why the future programs
won't be recorded.  IOW, what is the status in the "Upcoming
Recordings" screen in mythfrontend?  You might need to change the view
to "Show All" to see them.

David
--
David Engel