[mythtv-users] stuck on faulty channel

Matt Harrison iwasinnamuknow at genestate.com
Mon Jun 20 19:38:42 UTC 2011

On 20/06/2011 19:52, Duncan Brown wrote:
> This happens to me now and again if live TV gets left on challenge after
> it goes off air. Only way I've found to fix it is to set up a recording
> on that tuner on a good channel. It usually doesnt have any problem
> changing channel to record something. Then just stop the recording.
>
> The last set channel should then be a 'good' one, and live TV will work
> again
>
> cheers
>
> Dunc

Many thanks Duncan,

That did the trick. Now I just need to figure out how to debug a channel
that does this. It soulds like you've got the same problem. For me it's
Quest that gives constant problems. This time though it was 5*.

I'll get round to looking at it in more detail eventually :)

Thanks again

Matt