[mythtv-users] HDHR and Comcast

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 12:07:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am trying to setup lineup with the HDHR and Comcast.  As
some might know, Comcast has a limited number of channels
it sends out in the clear (via QAM).  The channels seem to
be a mix of OTA and cable stations.  I am a schedules direct
member and want to match thier programing info up with my HDHR.

How do I go about doing this?  I followed the steps from the wiki
( http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Scte65scan and
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Silicondust_HDHomeRun ).  Using the steps to find
the VCT_ID (it listed several, but only one looked like what I was
getting) was straight forward -- but it doesn't match any of the
lineups from schedule direct (the wiki says use OTA, but that
doesn't include all the stations).

Any hints on this?  Thanks in advance,

Nasa