[mythtv-users] find_orphans.py won't delete files

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Jun 19 16:14:32 UTC 2011

On 6/19/2011 01:52, Bill Williamson wrote:
> When I run it, it lists files, but won't delete them.  If I tail the
> myth backend logfile, I get these per file:

Find_orphans.py does not delete files, or access the filesystem in any
manner.  All file operations are done on the connected backend, using
myth protocol calls.  The real question is why the backend is unable to
delete them.  Not that I have an answer for that, but that the fault
does not lie with the script.