[mythtv-users] Random missed recordings

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:39:04 UTC 2011

Ok, I'm running 0.24 fixes and recently heard that there were some new
ATSC subchannels available.

I thought about just rescanning but decided that it would be better to
delete and readd my tuners (HDHomerun) so that I could reorder the
virtual tuners. I had set it up with:

Real tuner # : Myth tuner #
1 : 1,2
2 : 3,4

As remember reading on the list that it's better to stagger the
virtual tuners, ah la:

1: 1,3
2: 2,4

One thing I noticed is that it now refers to the HDHR tuners by IP
instead of address though I'm not sure that has anything to do with my
problem.

I only scanned for channels on the first tuner since they both point
to the same source (they're connected to the same antenna). Did I make
a mistake there?

Now I get random missed recordings across several channels and
recording schedules... Where do I even start?

Thanks,
Richard