[mythtv-users] Playback problem -- random short pauses

Mark Boyum mark at boyum.us
Tue Jun 14 13:42:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 4:42 AM, John Veness
<John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk> wrote:
> On 14/06/2011 00:18, Lee McLaren wrote:
>> Hmmm, A friend of mine runs .23 fixes on older hardware, it has been
>> great until 2 weeks ago when he done an update to the current .23 fixes.
>> Since then he has the pause problem as well.
>>
>> It may be a coincidence but maybe the pause problem has been backported?
>>
>> It may give someone a data point.
>>
>> Lee

Lee,
I have mentioned a couple of times on this thread that my .23-fixes on
Ubuntu 10.04 has this same issue.

Reported version info from mythfrontend:
MythTV Version   : 26863
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-23-fixes
Network Protocol : 23056
Library API      : 0.23.1.201000710-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2

Once I see reports that this issue is resolved I intend to update to
.24-fixes (or which-ever version) to resolve.
-Mark