[mythtv-users] UK interest: dual tbs dvb-s2 pci-e card £75

Simon Jones sijones2010 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:21:41 UTC 2011

Have you checked out the forum support for this card, I have ordered one but
apparently the latest drivers on their site break LIRC so you have no
remote, think I might send it back.

http://www.buydvb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=110

I thought it looked like a good buy when I put my order in but am beginning
to regret it and think I might cancel, you can get the TeVii S480 which is
it's equal and the drivers have been submitted to main line kernel for
2.6.39

I bought one from dvbshop.net, £102 inc delivery, I know it's £25 more but I
think it's worth it for the drivers!

Am fed up not having proper support from kernel drivers so wanted to make
people aware of this!